Q61) Did you ever participated in Prod Deployments? If yes what is the procedure?
Yes I have participated, we need to follow the following steps in my point of view • Preparation & Planning : What kind of system/technology was supposed to run on what kind of machine • The specifications regarding the clustering of systems • How all these stand-alone boxes were going to talk to each other in a foolproof manner • Production setup should be documented to bits. It needs to be neat, foolproof, and understandable.
• It should have all a system configurations, IP addresses, system specifications, & installation
• It needs to be updated as & when any change is made to the production environment of the system.
Q62) My application is not coming up for some reason? How can you bring it up?
We need to follow the steps
• Network connection
• The Web Server is not receiving users’s request
• Checking the logs
• Checking the process id’s whether services are running or not
• The Application Server is not receiving user’s request(Check the Application Server Logs and Processes)
• A network level ‘connection reset’ is happening somewhere.
Q63) Did you automate anything in your project? Please explain
Yes I have automated couple of things such as
• Password expiry automation
• Deleting the older log files
• Code quality threshold violations etc.
Q64) What is IaC? How you will achieve this?
Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is the management of infrastructure (networks, virtual machines, load balancers, and connection topology) in a descriptive model, using the same versioning as DevOps team uses for source code. This will be achieved by using the tools such as Chef, Puppet and Ansible etc.
Q65) What is multifactor authentication? What is the use of it?
Multifactor authentication (MFA) is a security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user’s identity for a login or other
• Security for every enterprise user — end & privileged users, internal and external
• Protect across enterprise resources — cloud & on-prem apps, VPNs, endpoints, servers,
privilege elevation and more
• Reduce cost & complexity with an integrated identity platform
Q66) I want to copy the artifacts from one location to another location in cloud. How?
Create two S3 buckets, one to use as the source, and the other to use as the destination and then create policies.
Q67) How can I modify the commit message in git?
I have to use following command and enter the required message.
Git commit –amend
Q68) How can you avoid the waiting time for the triggered jobs in Jenkins.
First I will check the Slave nodes capacity, If it is fully loaded then I will add the slave node by doing the following process.
Go to the Jenkins dashboard -> Manage Jenkins ->Manage Nodes
Create the new node a
By giving the all required fields and launch the slave machine as you want.
Q69) What are the Pros and Cons of Ansible?
1. Open Source
2. Agent less
3. Improved efficiency , reduce cost
4. Less Maintenance
5. Easy to understand yaml files
1. Underdeveloped GUI with limited features
2. Increased focus on orchestration over configuration management
3. SSH communication slows down in scaled environments
Q70) How you handle the merge conflicts in git?
Follow the steps
1. Create Pull request
2. Modify according to the requirement by sitting with developers
3. Commit the correct file to the branch
4. Merge the current branch with master branch.